With the advances in modern technology, Computational Fluid Dynamics is becoming increasingly popular. Read More →
When it comes to CFD analysis, you are faced with three obvious choices. Read More →
More Posts From Learning Library
Welcome to Ibis Group
Established in 2004, IBIS Group is an independent corporation of CFD engineers providing computer modeling and simulation services to the water, environmental, petroleum and power industries. Located in north-central Florida, we are tuned in to the issues affecting our ecology and can offer flow simulations for a range of applications including:
- pump sump analysis and design
- wastewater treatment plant component analysis and design
- open channel flow and river hydraulics
- interaction of ocean waves with stationary and moving structures
- industrial process simulation
- mixing analysis and species tracking
- flue gas modeling
- combustion and emissions analysis
Flow simulations are performed by IBIS Group using the commercial CFD codes Fluent from ANSYS Inc. and Flow-3D from Flow Science Inc. Physical modeling is performed by our partner consulting groups Hydrotec Consultants Ltd and Clemson Engineering Hydraulics, Inc.
IBIS Group is a member of NAFEMS, the only independent association dedicated to FEA and CFD worldwide.